The Gospel Project® for Kids immerses kids and preschoolers in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation. Ultimately, the gospel message changes everything; heart transformation can only take place when a child experiences the gospel. Through The Gospel Project® for Kids, kids and preschoolers will understand the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story—God’s story of redemption.
Gospel Project Core Values:
- Christ-centered Study that helps kids understand that all Scripture, from Genesis to Revelation, gives testimony to Jesus Christ.
- Chronological Study that shows kids that the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story—God’s story of redemption.
- Missional Application that helps kids understand how the gospel encourages and empowers us to be mission driven.
- Age Alignment that gives churches the ability to build an age-aligned discipleship experience throughout the body and equip parents to lead spiritual conversations in the home.
- Essential Doctrines that help kids grasp essential theological doctrines of the Christian faith
The New City Catechism:
The New City Catechism is a joint adult and children's catechism consisting of 52 questions and answers adapted by Timothy Keller and Sam Shammas from the Reformation catechisms. We encorauge all Sunday School teachers and students to memorizes one questions per week. The NCC has several helpful resources to continue memorzing with your family at home just click below for more information.